History

In 1951 several members of the Lewisburg community joined together to establish an outdoor summer recreational facility. The founding 25 members purchased land and the Bucknell University Civil Engineering Department designed the pool. Established over 60 years ago, Glenpool Incorporated perpetuates the original intent of the founding members to be a private, family pool. The pool is owned by its membership and operated through the leadership of elected board officers and directors.